How should you prepare before pouring concrete?
Preparation before pouring your concrete
- Remove weeds, rubble before pouring concrete to prevent air bubbles inside the concrete.
- Apply oil or water to the wood
- Check the concrete reinforcement form before pouring.
- Should not pour concrete higher than 2 meters because it will cause separation
- Pouring concrete in layers, Once the first layer has been poured, it should be left for 20 hours before the next layer can be poured.
- Do not pour concrete during heavy rain.
- Do not mix water in ready-mixed concrete, it will dilute the concrete, resulting in low compressive strength and no strength.
- Concrete transport must not be far from the plant more than 15 km., because it may cause the concrete to harden before use.
- The entrance for the concrete truck must be wide enough that it can easily enter and exit.
- Concrete pouring in confined spaces, you must be prepared concreting equipment by using conveyors or hoses for conveying concrete.
Prepare the area before pouring concrete
T&N Concrete 2010 Limited Partnership offers a complete range of cheap concrete slab work, guaranteed quality from experienced technicians who have worked in concrete for more than ten years. Small or large jobs, we are happy to serve you.
1. Selling concrete at a cheap price starting at only 1,400 baht per cubic meter.
2. Contract for pouring concrete floors, parking lots, market floors, concrete roads, field floors, sports ground floors, folk, and general concrete pouring.
3. Get the floor compaction and adjust the floor.
4. Pour the concrete floor directly for the contractor.
5. Pouring concrete for both large and small jobs.
Contact us at
T&N Concrete 2010 LTD., Part.